Situated in an enviable position with truly fantastic views, Ski Hutte 39 will not disappoint. We aim to please by offering a traditional, cosy, alpine experience with stylish, modern facilities and sumptuous extras without distracting from the authenticity of this great Austrian find.Sleeps 6 adults and up to 4 children. Ski Hutte 39 is a privately owned chalet nestling on the hillside 50m from the main piste leading down to the chair and gondola station. Our chalet is the perfect compliment to some truly amazing skiing in a magical setting and our aim is to offer a 5 star personal service, combining luxury with traditional rustic Austrian charm.
Location:1 Hour from Salzburg airport Hintermoos is a hamlet of luxury alpine lodges, chalets and hotels tucked into the Maria Alm side of the Hochkönig region. At a height of 1000 meters this little snowy peaceful village has some of the best ski-in ski-out accommodation. From Hintermoos you can start your day either in the direction of Aberg on a recently constructed 6 man chair lift or from this season onwards you can opt for the gondola lift that reaches 3.7 km away to the very top of Hinterthall.
- Exclusive use of chalet
- Outside hot tub with fantastic view
- Large old fashioned traditional Austrian wood burner
- Heated boot warmer
- 3 cozy, quaint double bedrooms (1 with private bathroom and 2 other bathrooms – one with bath)
- Separate upstairs children’s bedroom
- Fluffy white towels and dressing gowns
- Designer toiletries
- DVD, ipod dock, Sky TV equivalent, wifi.
- Comfy sitting area with flat screen
- Books, games and sledges